You can only wait so long for a company to deliver your order! So having given up on ever receiving my order of darkroom chemicals and equipment, I decided to take a different path.
I discovered some premixed C41 chemicals, and a daylight developing tank from the 70’s, and decided these could be an easier solution for me to dabble in developing films taken on my La Sardina lomography camera. Continue reading
This is what I asked myself when I came across three rolls of undeveloped film.
No cannisters were protecting them, and they were out on the side amongst papers to be filed! I could not remember anything about them, so it was time to get them processed. Unfortunately I’m still waiting for my order of equipment, but that’s another story!
Here are some of the more interesting results I found having scanned in the negatives. Continue reading
Many years ago, I took a short course in photograph. At that time, I was new to SLR cameras, and processing film.
These images are scans of the negatives I processed from a day trip to the City of St Albans. Continue reading